1. How do I take Admission ?
   You can take admission by coming to our office in person
   or can send your details through courier and or by Email:
    Entire North East
    Email : niosedune@gmail.com

2. What are documents required for admission?
   The documents for Class X / Secondary  required are : 
  • Age proof ( Admit card of class X  / birth certificate)
  • Address proof (Ration or voter card / driving license)
  • Class VIII pass transfer certificate
  • 4 passport size photographs
   The documents for Class XII / Senior Secondary 
  • Age proof ( Admit card of class X / birth certificate)
  • Address proof (Ration or voter id card / driving license)
  • Class X mark sheet
  • 4 passport size photographs
3. What are the fees will I have to pay ?
  • Admission cum registration fees
  • Exam fees
  • Study material charges
  • Other miscellaneous charges as applicable
4. Will I have to come to the class regularly ?

No , you don't have to come to the class regularly,
however, you can take  tuitions / classes if you
are staying any part of North East. We have separate
arrangement for correspondence course / classes also.

5. Can I take admission for Regular course also?

    Yes, you can also take admission for regular courses like
    CBSE, ICSE &  Madhyamik Board and for that the candidates 
    must be able to complete his / her course.

6. What / how many subjects I can choose ?

You have to choose a minimum of 5 subjects and
maximum of 7 subjects. The subjects list can be availed
from the syllabus option given in this site.

7. How will I get my study material?
You will be receiving your study materials directly from
Delhi office in case of NIOS and in other cases you will
receive from the respective offices of the other distance
boards on payment of study materials as per the
8.  Which is my allotted study center? 
    Your study center will be allotted as per your nearest
    located authorized institutions in case of NIOS and for
    all other courses you can do it from your home

9. Will I have to submit any assignments / practical?
You will have to submit assignment papers for the
subjects you have chosen for Secondary / Senior
Secondary exam for NIOS , however there is no such
provisions prevailing in other boards.
10. Where & when to submit my TMA ?
You will have to submit TMAs in your respective
Study Centre or Authorised Institutions, however special
arrangements can be made by our office depending
upon the prevailing situation. Generally the TMAs are
required to be submitted in three phases which will be
declared by the institute in the prevailing situation.
11. How and when to submit my examination fee?
You will have to submit examination fees one month
after the registration or earlier as the case may be.
For any further queries you can email at :-

12. Do you help to complete assignment papers for IGNOU ?

Our panel of experts can help the students to complete
their IGNOU assignment papers on time.